- Home ownership, including financial opportunities and security for entire families — from conventional mortgages and home equity lines, to Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and children’s ownership.
- Inspired attention to personal lifestyles through high-quality hospitality, services, and conveniences – from dining options to recreational amenities and intellectual pursuits; maintenance and housekeeping to all-encompassing concierge services.
- Not-for–Profit, debt-free operations, aligning residents’ interests with management’s, for optimal value.
- A vast array of wellness and health-care alternatives: personal trainers, fitness opportunities, physical and other therapies, assistance-in-living and home health services to dementia and skilled nursing care.
- Exceptional resident satisfaction, with its communities consistently scoring in the top 1% of all CCRCs’ independent resident satisfaction surveys.
- Solid financial stability and performance, with historic appreciation of home values for residents, the lowest monthly services fees for comparable high-quality communities, and competitive returns for the initial community investors.
The Cypress has been honored with numerous national awards, including the Urban Land Institute’s prestigious “Award for Excellence,” the National Association of Home Builders “Gold Award for Best Retirement Community” (with additional Gold Awards for marketing and interiors), the National Active Retirement Association’s “Best of Best” Award, the National Resort Retirement Association’s “Best Community” Award, the international MIPIM organization’s highest “Juried Honors” Award.